As you can see from my contribution I opened an account here because in the first moment, I didn't understood the difference between wikibooks and wikisource.
Now I'm working hard in Vicifons but I'm not interested in Wikibooks, because I understand the latin but I can't write.
So I'm sorry but I can't give here my contribute.
Ciao! Salve! Hello!
--Francesco Gabrielli 13:27, 30 Maii 2006 (UTC)
localization of the MediaWiki interface[recensere]
- Dear Dbmag9, thanks for your message! Please come to "Betawiki" where we started to update the Latin user interface. Please log in at  and change the user intreface to Latin. If you use IRC please visit the channel #wikipedia-BiDi. If you are using skype call the account "irelgnag". Best regards Gangleri | T | m: Th | T 14:26, 30 Maii 2006 (UTC)
- What is that link? I went to it, and signed up, but I can't understand the purpose of it at all. Dbmag9 14:45, 30 Maii 2006 (UTC)
- Hi! usefull tools: Firefox /firefox/nightly/latest-trunk/, ChatZilla /chatzilla/nightly/, Java®, pastebin.com
- see ,  etc. Please install a IRC client and visit the channel #wikipedia-BiDi. If you are using skype call the account "irelgnag". Thanks in advanced! Gangleri | T | m: Th | T 11:10, 2 Iunii 2006 (UTC)
Works to move and not to move[recensere]
I see that here there are many text. Some of them could be moved in Vicifons but some other can't because in la.wikisource there is yet the same latin text.
And it's the same for many others. So the text that are yet in wikisource could be deleted without moving.
Hi! --Francesco Gabrielli 14:16, 31 Maii 2006 (UTC)
- Thank you very much! Would you mind helping me here with things like this? I'm not very familiar with Vicifons, and a person like you would be very useful. Please put anything that is in the Vicifons catgory but is already on Vicifons in the list at Vicilibri:Vectura. Thank you very much!
Hello, I have poetry of latin authors in a book i use in school, shall i upload it in this project? by the way, are you more than two here? please reply at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Argentino , and if you need help with formatting or translating templates, no matter the complexity, tell me. --Argentino 00:46, 1 Iunii 2006 (UTC)
Yo, Daniel, per your suggestion in the taberna, I have meandered on over here...how can I help?--Ioshus Rocchio 02:38, 1 Iunii 2006 (UTC)
- Thank you for coming! There's a list of things that need doing at Wikibooks:Porta Communis. Dbmag9 10:28, 1 Iunii 2006 (UTC)
A helping hand! Let's make things clear[recensere]
I'm OrbiliusMagister from Italian Wikipedia. I'm very interested in every combination of wiki and classics. I'm willing to help, and if you look around you'll see that in la.source, it.source I'm quite active (besides being admin in it.wiki and vec.wiki.
My main concern, which stopped me from taking part in this endeavour, is the lack of a clear identity, a common aim for this project. would you consider this a useful theme to discuss in the Porta communis? I think this should be the jumpstart to gather a community. εΔω
- Excellent suggestion! Thank you for joining in here. Dbmag9 18:29, 5 Iunii 2006 (UTC)
Hi! I removed your temporary admin status here per . Jon Harald Søby 06:33, 3 Augusti 2006 (UTC)